Gnome for the Holidays

                                     
                                      

                                     


It's the school holidays here in Australia and I have finally had time to hop with the rest of the crew from INKspired Artists.



Gnome for the Holidays.
















I just love this stamp set and know I will be using a lot more of it in the coming months as I make Christmas cards to sell.  I've used Whisper White to stamp the gnomes on to and then run it through my Big Shot using the Stitched Rectangles to cut them out.  I then set about colouring them in using the fabulous Blends.  I used light and dark real red, mossy meadow, daffodil delight, pool party, soft suede, crumb cake and smoky slate.  They make colouring so easy and the stamps look like a semi professional has coloured them!


I glued them on to a piece of Real Red cardstock.  I went crazy and stitched along the top and bottom of the card!  This is the first time I have used my sewing machine to do this.  I then attached it to Heartwarming Hugs DSP and that to my base card of Real Red.

I stamped the Merry Christmas from Itty Bitty Christmas for the front of the card and used it again for the sentiment in the centre of the card.  This was done in Real Red.  This was put onto a piece of Pear Pizzaz (thinking I could have used Mossy Meadow too) and up on Dimensionals.





In the centre of the card I have stamped the little front door and coloured it in using the same colours as the front of the card.

I've added a bit of Shimmer Paint here and there.  I think next time I will leave it off as it dulls the colouring a bit.

So let's hop on over and see what Katrina Healy has for us.






4 comments