Forever Blossoms



It has been an absolute age since I last posted on my blog.  Here is what Teneale has set us for this challenge.



I've used Forever Blossoms which has been a firm favourite of mine.  I'm please to see that it has made it to our next catalogue.  Yay!




I've used Whisper White for my base card with a very thin background of Silver foil to pop up the Petal Pink which has been run through the Big Shot using the Subtle embossing folder.  I used some DSP from Parisian Blossoms.  So many gorgeous sheets in this pack to use.

I stamped the Forever Blossom stamp using Crumb Cake ink onto Whisper White cardstock and coloured in using blends; Petal Pink (D & L) and Old Olive (L).  I have used Dimensionals to pop the flower up.




My ribbon is Petal Pink.  I used Peaceful Moments for the Congratulations stamp and popped that on to some Silver Foil too.




I think if I were to do the card again, I'd use Crumb Cake for the strip that carries the stamp and ribbon.  I think it would look better.




Inside my card I've used a very thin strip of the same DSP and stamped off before stamping on my card.  Coloured the same as the front.  No words as I have a lot to say in this card!

Next up on the INKspired blog hop is Narelle Macey, click over to see what she has created.





https://narellemacey.blogspot.com/2020/05/inkspired-114-sketch-challenge.html






2 comments