Free as a Bird

Welcome to the INKspired Blog Hop.  This is number 99!  Wow, that is something to be proud of.  I'm really stoked to be part of this group of talented ladies and Teneale Williams our leader ....  well, she is, "simply the best!"



I'm excited to be sharing my card using Free as a Bird stamp set.  I love this suite.  I've never really been into the birds but this set has me hopping!




The design Teneale has set us leaves us with plenty to play around with.  I love working from designs as it makes coming up with new cards so easy.  




When I look at what I have made I know there are many other things I could do to my card to take it even further.  For example, I could stamp the background of my base card using the leaves or flower stamps, add vellum punched out leaves and pop behind the circles, add a trinket (aren't they gorgeous!) and the list goes on.

I've used Petal Pink for my base card with a strip of Calypso Coral behind the DSP Bird Ballard.  The ribbon is Petal Pink from the suite with some Linen Thread over that.  I've used the Stitched Shapes Dies for my circles. 




Blends Colours used are Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Old Olive.  I popped the circles up on Dimensionals to give some depth.

The inside of the card is a piece of DSP with the twine tied down the left hand side of the card.  No sentiment as this is a note card.




I hope you've enjoyed stopping by and I have inspired you to have a go with this delightful suite.

Next we're off the see the lovely Narelle Macey.



No comments