Sailing Home


Welcome to INKspired Blog hop.  I have finally gotten round to using one of my new stamp sets.  


Here's our INKspired sketch.


I have used Soft Suede cardstock as my base and card and run another piece through the BigShot using the Subtle Embossing folder for some texture.  On top of that I have cut some DSP from Come Sail Away and left gaps so that the textured cardstock is popping through.

A Stitched Shape circle in Night of Navy has been cut out.  I have also used another strip of Night of Navy to go right across the base card.  If you look closely you can see that I have used a strip from the Come Sail Away Memories and More Card Pack.  I have also used a sentiment from here too.

I've stamped the lighthouse in Night of Navy and used the Dies to cut it out.  I had a piece of embossed Vellum laying around on my desk so I ran it through the BigShot using the twisted rope.  It gives it some nice texture.  The wheel is a die cut too in Soft Suede.

I've laid everything flat except for the lighthouse which is up on Dimensionals.  I just had to add a piece of Bakers Twine in Night of Navy/Sahara Sand.  I think I'm going to need more of this twine.


The inside of the card is simply a second generation stamp of the anchor with the sentiment from the Sailing Home stamp set.



I've also made another card using Balmy Blue cardstock as my base.  It is pretty much the same only using different DSP and I've added a trinket.  



The inside of the card is a second generation stamp of the yacht with words from the stamp set.



I hope you've enjoyed my cards this week now to see what Narelle has in store for us.








No comments