Geared Up Garage

Welcome everyone to my very first blog post!  To say I am excited is an understatement.  Firstly I'd like to thank Teneale Williams, my up line for Stampin' Up, for getting me started.  She is a STAR and very creative.  Thanks Teneale!



I've used Geared Up Garage for my first project.  I cut out a sheet of DSP of the various cars that are printed and used one (the Mustang!) for my card.  I fussy cut it but have just realised that I could have used the die to cut it out!  I'm always late to the party.  I also cut out some of the cogs in black and one in silver to make it pop.

I've used Timeless Textures for the road that the Mustang is sitting on.  I just love the Stitched Shapes Framelits and I've used a bigger circle in black beneath it.  The black/silver striped metallic ribbon gives this monotone card a little more class.

The sentiment came from Itty Bitty Birthdays.  Black Memento ink is used throughout the card.  I have popped the Mustang and the black circle up using Dimensionals.  I also used them on the sentiment.  I like using Tombow Mono Liquid Glue in my projects so that's how everything else is adhered.

To give the card some texture I've used the Subtle embossing folder.  You'll find I use this a lot!


The inside of the card has been kept to a minimum, just some stamps from the Geared Up Garage stamped in Memento black ink.

I hope you've enjoyed visiting my blog and will come back often. 



x

No comments