Wonderful Romance

This is my first time posting for INKspired Artists and once again I'm excited.  Here is the image Teneale has given us to work with.


I've used the Wonderful Romance cling stamp set for this challenge.  I have stamped the large image, using Versa Mark, on to vellum and used white embossing power which I have heat set.  I then took a blender pen and coloured using Petal Pink ink three times over the flowers.  I did two pieces of vellum the same.  I have cut several pieces out of the second stamped vellum and fussy cut the flowers and glued them down flat.



The card base is Whisper White with a layer of Crumb Cake on top of that and finally a piece of Petal Pink which I have run through the Big Shot using the Subtle Embossing Folder for some texture.  The ribbon is Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated which I wrapped around the Crumb Cake layer and taped behind, then added a bow to the front and adhered it with glue dots.  

I've cut a circle out using Crumb Cake and used the Stitched Framelits and my top circle.  To get the ink effect on the Whisper White framelit I dragged the Petal Pink ink pad over a large clear block and spritzed with water and dropped the cardstock on.  The sentiment is from Forever Lovely.  The circles have been popped up with Dimensionals.


The sentiment in the middle of the card has come from Itty Bitty Birthdays which is stamped in Crumb Cake and the little flower stamps have come from the Wonderful Romance stamp set.  Trying to keep things simple as the front of the card is quite busy.

Next to visit is Teneale 




No comments